Nothing can be enjoyed while on an empty stomach and this might just be an understatement for a person who is a foodie. No matter where you travel in the world, the one thing that keeps you going is some great food. If you are one of them that we are talking about, here are some of the destinations in the world to find the best food. Bon appetit.
1. Lyon, Paris – Lyon is also known as the food capital of France. You can practically get in to any restaurant here and you will certainly be well-fed. The choice here is so wide that you might even end up having a food guide. You can find traditional food and a number of outlets are run by families which will help you to get the core flavours. There are students from the Institute Bocuse who might help you.
2. San Sebastian, Spain – This is surprisingly a city where you will find more Michelin star restaurants per square meter than any other city in the world. It is a heaven for people who love to indulge in seafood. You will find a mix of French, Basque and Spanish delicacies.
3. Bali, Indonesia – When in Bali, do not miss some of the staples like the Bami Goreng and Nasi Goreng. Once can find anything here from street food to fine dining experience, there is everything for every kind of pallet. Explore the simplicity of the ingredients and the foods that are locally grown.
4. Melbourne, Australia – Melbourne has immigrants from across the globe which means that you will get to have a taste of every region. Do not miss the Australian delicacies that include scrambled eggs with thyme mushrooms on a toast made from sourdough.
5. Cape Town, South Africa – This is a place that will serve you with foods that are unique and will last everyday throughout your entire stay. For breakfast you can find koeksister donuts and do not miss the boerewors that can be found on the streets.
Photo Credits: Pixabay