Long-haul International flights can be boring as well as tiring. There are a few things that could go wrong before, during or after your flight, which could make your entire travel experience crappy. But here we will be sharing a check list that will help you to make sure you have a pleasant flight experience. The points will be helpful especially when you are on a long-haul international flight.
- Check about the luggage policy of your airline – Before you leave for the airport, make sure that you check the luggage policy of your airline to learn about the weight limit per person. Some of the airlines have strict policies in terms of weight limit and carry on bags.
- Arrive at the airport early – Make sure that you arrive at the airport early so you have plenty of time to check in your baggage and find the gate to board. If you are early, there is no harm to spend time at the airport lounge. Many times the boarding door closes 15 minutes before the time of departure.
- Be prepared for security check – Do not be surprised if you are asked to remove your shoes or your laptop out of your bags at the security especially for international travellers. In some cases you are not allowed to carry any liquids in your carry-on bags.
- Buckle your seatbelt over your blanket – If you do not want to be disturbed by the airhostess while you are asleep, you could buckle your seatbelt over the blanket. This way the cabin-crew comes to know that you are buckled up.
- Carry moisturizer and lip balm – The air in the aircraft can become really dry and make your skin and lips uncomfortably dry. Make sure that you carry pocket size moisturizer and lip balm.
- Carry wired headphones – Many flights provide in-flight entertainment options and your wired earphones could be a good company to kill time in the long flight.
Photo Credits: Unsplash