It is pretty convenient to visit places that has luxury resorts with a relaxing spa, a swimming pool and some convenient amenities with the best food during a holiday. But for some this scenario might be boring and there are a number of places across the globe which are actually worth the money that you are spending and will give you an experience of a lifetime. If you are planning a holiday any time in future, here is a list of some interesting places which are highly recommended.
1. Lauterbrunnen – The picturesque destination is located at the lap of the snow-clad Swiss Alps. The place has glacier waterfalls, villages and also hiking trails that could prove to be a thrilling destination for every road tripper. Apart from the adventure and thrill, the place can also be visited for a soothing and relating experience.
2. Visit the top of the Eiffel Tower in Paris – Don’t just watch the Eiffel Tower from the outside but you just have to spend a small amount to climb to the top of the tower and click a selfie after you witness a spectacular view from the top. On a clear day or a night, you can have the best time of your life with a glass of champagne with the love of your life.
3. Northern Lights in Norway – The northern lights is one of the stunning and spectacular natural phenomena experiences in the world. The phenomenon has a pale green and bright pink dancing lights that scatter across the clouds which are caused due to the charges particles by electricity from the sun that enter the Earth’s atmosphere.
4. The Trevi Fountain in Italy – You can toss a coin at the popular Trevi fountain, who wish to find luck, money or love. Reports say that about $4,000 are tossed in the fountain everyday and is one of the biggest traditions in the country that ensures good health and also guarantees that you will return to Rome some day.
5. Kerala backwaters – For those who are looking for some relaxed time can experience the Kerela backwaters in the southern part of India. It is also known as the Venice of the East.
Photo Credits: Pixabay