The coronavirus pandemic has not just sabotaged the economy, but has also spoiled the wedding plans of a number of couples who were expected to get married in 2020. A number of people had to compromise in terms of the wedding plans and had to go in for an intimate wedding with just the loved ones by their side. For couples who have taken the plunge of getting married amidst the pandemic, the question of their holiday post wedding or honeymoon might still remain a question. If you are one of those couples who are having a tough time, here is a list of destinations where the couple can travel and still feel safe amidst the pandemic.
1. Singapore – If you are interested to visit a south Asian country, then Singapore is one of the most exciting places to visit as it has amusements parks and some amazing gardens. It is also one of the strictest countries that helped it to recover fast from the pandemic.
2. The Vatican city – It is surrounded by Rome and is filled with some beautiful and breathtaking architecture. The historic place has a number of churches and museums to make your trip inspiring as well as mesmerizing.
3. Lakshadweep – Lakshwadeep is the only place in India that does not have any cases of COVID-19 for the reason that it is a beautiful and a remote island which is a great place or honeymooners. It has some exciting activities like scuba diving and snorkeling. Make the most of your time at the crystal clear water at the beaches with your partner.
4. Seychelles – Seychelles is another beautiful and an isolates island and is best for those who are on a honeymoon or for those who are looking for a relaxed and disturbance free holiday. You can explore the coral reefs , marine life and the beautiful bright beaches.
5. Saint Lucia – It is a Caribbean island and is a great honeymoon destination. It is surrounded by mountains and also home to volcanic beaches that have luxury resorts.
Photo Credits: Pixabay