Unlike the beginning of the pandemic, the second wave of coronavirus is different. It is more contagious and is infecting a number of people. Right now a number of nations are trying to reopen in an attempt to recover its economy. Travel is something people were longing for, but due to restrictions a number of people delayed their plans. But now that people cannot wait to further delay their holiday plans here are a few things that you can keep in mind while you are travelling during the second wave.
1. Change your masks frequently – While you are wearing a mask constantly, make sure that you change them every three to four hours. Wear a disposable one and you could dispose them at regular intervals. Wearing a mask protects you from the virus which is airborne. Disposing them at regular intervals will add extra protection.
2. Maintain hygiene – While you are on the go, make sure that you maintain hygiene and also make sure that you don’t unnecessarily touch the surfaces in public. Even at the hotels where you are staying make sure that the rooms are properly sanitized and that the place follows proper precautions and rules.
3. Avoid crowds – Crowd is a very risky place where there are high chances that the virus could exist. Avoid moving in a crowd and if you somehow have to then make sure that you wear a double mask. Maintain a distance of at least 6 feet from other people.
4. Always keep a sanitizer handy – Make sure that you have a pocket hand sanitizer handy always. Although a number of public places have hand sanitizing stations, but it is always better to be prepared yourself.
5. Opt for room service – While having a meal, try to avoid eating at the restaurant. Insist on a room service so you remain safe from other people and keep yourself and your family safe.
Photo Credits: Pixabay